Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Programming 10
GamePlay Mechanic 10
Sound Design 10
Story 10
Besides small nuances I cant find anything wrong with this game, well done.

Path Of FreeMan Path Of FreeMan

Really Really Good

Gj, I thought this game was really good, I was impressed, even with the large ammount of small bugs, gj, make more

Tactics 100 Live Tactics 100 Live

Very Very Well Done!

Flash Multiplayers needed a good game like this.
It reminds me of Final Fantasy Tactics, the only FF I ever liked.
Great game, theres nothing I dont like about it.

Global Defense System Global Defense System

Honestly- Kind of Boring

First of all, its not a rip off of -Red-, it is similar but lacks the awesome style of -Red-. Second, I played for a few levels (I think 5 or something) and I was killing the same astroids over and over, if there is more adversaries in this game, make them come sooner. Third, some small performance issues, not alot, but you use alot of blurring and stuff that.
Overall its a cool game, but I got bored really quickly, add some more lil sounds and stuff, increase the performance and make cooler more efficient effects and you will have a way better game.
-Rytherix

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Very Addictive

Cool little idea with the bouncing and the combos, makes for a very addictive game.

-Red- -Red-

Cool Idea, Sweet Sound Track!

I like the simplicity of the game, its fun simple and to the point. Also the SoundTrack that loops with it fits very well into the action.

Dark Cut Dark Cut

Definetly Not For Everyone

I personally could not get pass the 4th level, its a little too gnarly for me. But there are STRANGE, SCREWED UP, people who out there who LOVE this kind of stuff. Overall, I would not continue creating this style of game with your skill, because, even if it is good you lose audiance to the style.

Evolve - A Strategy Game Evolve - A Strategy Game

Cool idea

I like the idea here. Please build on it, and I would be happy to play it more.