a toaster's struggle a toaster's struggle

wtf hax

epic win, no loss hp
this makes me wanna make jam =D
but now i want toast to =(

Take-Down responds:

haha thanks for the review mate

MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

Very Funny! Reminds of Invader Zim

Nice Style, Graphics and Sound! Loved how you could stream it and I LOVED THE NINJA!!!

asi-Dream Fairy episode 5 asi-Dream Fairy episode 5

Wow so, so, so, poserish

How the hell did this get onto Submission of the day! this video blows, the frame rate is low, the audio sucks, and and well I am just shocked at the taste of the NewGrounds Community!
The only thing I give it is at some moments the frame by frame is drawn well

How far have we come? How far have we come?

I am... well I really dont...... care

Ok first of all, I am glad that you are 'trying' to honor those poor people, second I only give you this score because I feel bad for you flash skills. Okay I am done with the praises, now....
I would like to tell you that 'in my educated opinion' this was a set up by the US government for the interest of the Bush party, please go to the Loose Change website and since you have a family member loss in the 9/11 attacks they will send you a free DVD of their movie. Also I think you could of done MUCH better on this flash video which brings absoluty no emotion to the table. And Finally I am sorry for you loss and you should not blame the Tarroist (9 of 15 who are still alive) for this attack on America by our own government.
That is all

The White, The Black The White, The Black

So Awesome! Just how I imagined chess.

Wonderful art style, sound, and Idea. I am glad that someone took this theme and did something with it. And you did it sooo well, the development of the story was just like a chess game too. Anyways great movie, and looking forward to seeing more!

StarCraft: Alliance StarCraft: Alliance

Great work!

You have great skills in flash and I suggest you continue making animations in it.
Good Job